Main Article Content
The analysis of musical works is unique in that it is a comprehensive and complex process. In this process, it is possible to study different aspects of musical works, their content, notes of expression and aspects of formation. These aspects allow us to talk about the genre and style of the work.
- 1. Dmitriyev L.B. “Fundamentals of vocal technique”. Moskva, 1970.
- 2. Kahharov N.V. Vocal basics. Study guide. Tashkent. Economy and finance. 2008. 314 p.
- 3. Umarov M. History of variety shows and public shows. Textbook. Tashkent. The age of the new generation. 2009. 304 p.
- 4. Mirzayeva N.A. Fundamentals of singing technique. Text of lectures. Tashkent. 2008. 48 p.
- 5. Omonullayeva D. Estrada singing. Study guide. Tashkent. 2007. 110 p.