Main Article Content
This article provides theoretical information about the art of embroidery and our national fabrics, the uniqueness of embroidery, tools, use of patterns, color selection.
Embroidery art patterns national fabrics tools education students color
How to Cite
Valijonovna, D. N. (2022). Special Styles of Embroidery and the use of Pattern Elements of our National Fabrics Today. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF ARTS AND DESIGN, 3(11), 9-13. Retrieved from https://cajad.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJAD/article/view/189
- 1. Mirziyoyev Sh.M. We will build our great future together with our brave and noble people. T.: Uzbekistan 2017, - p.489
- 2. Sh. Mirziyoyev, No. PD-5242, November 17, 2017, "On measures for further development of handicrafts and comprehensive support of craftsmen". Pages 2-10.
- 3. K.M. Gulomov Practical art. -T: Economy and finance, 2008.p. 90
- 4. S.S.Bulatov va M.Ashirov Glossary of applied art terms. -Tashkent: Encyclopedia chief editor, 1991. P.86
- 5. Bulatov S.S. Uzbek folk decorative art. Educational methodological manual. Tashkent. "Labor" 1991.
- 6. Khojamurodova G.T. The theoretical basis of teaching students the secrets of embroidery. "Oriental Art and Culture" Scientific-Methodical Journal - (3) /2020.
- 7. www.ziyonet.uz